- Born on June 24 in Prague to Blažena and Jiří Vondráček.
- Childhood she spent in a small east Bohemian town called "Slatinany" with sister, Zdena and brother, Jiří. She began playing the piano and was involved in various types of sport as a young girl.
- On April 27 won the song contest "We are searching for new talents" with the G. Gershwin Song "The Man I Love".
- On September 3 recorded the song "Cervena reka"(Red River Valley).
- On June 9 graduated from twelve-year school in Chrudim.
- Entered an engagement at the theatre Rokoko in September.
- Won the prize "The Golden Nightingale" in the category female vocalist.
- Won "the Silver Lyre" at the Music festival in Bratislava for a duet "Oh baby, baby" with Marta Kubišová.
- Starred in the Bořivoj Zeman fairy tale film "A fabulously sad princess" (Silene smutna princezna).
- Represented at "The Golden Cock" festival in Rio de Janeiro with the song "Vzdaleny hlas" and became the "Miss Festival" there.
- Participated in the International Music Trade Fair MIDEM in Cannes.
- With Marta Kubišová and Václav Neckář appeared at Olympia in Paris for one month.
- Created together with Marta Kubišová and Václav Neckář the Trio "Golden Kids" on November 1.
- Released her first solo album "Ruze kvetou dal" including the singles from the years 1964-69.
- The Trio Golden Kids "dissolved" on February 3.